📌What is Grafias?
Welcome aboard. In this support pages you can explore all the useful information about Grafias 🎨
Grafias is a powerful application in the cloud that let you show graphics on your live productions. Current main features include:
- Rundown view
- Collaborate with your team in real time
- Lower Thirds (huge library of ready to use templates)
- Timer clocks
- Play video
- Play audio
- Play Lottie animations
- Play browser source
- Render animated graphics for post production
- Create templates in Adobe AfterEffects
- Display data from Google Sheets
- Blackmagic Design Atem switcher control
- Bitfocus Companion control
- AWS ElementalLive support
- NDI input with NDI Tools
- NDI output with OBS Studio
- SDI Output Fill and Key with OBS Studio and Blackmagic Decklink cards
- and a lot more!
Grafias is a layer based, all-in-one platform for live streaming and digital events. You can collaborate in realtime, play back video, images, animations, browsers sources and lower thirds.
Using Grafias will save you time! You can collaborate in real time on your rundowns. No more spreadsheets and files everywhere. Keeps everybody on the same page.
Graphic operators and clients can work togheter in real time on same rundowns.
Add live video feed so you get the presenters powerpoint into your live stream. Or add external presenters from Teams, Zoom, or OBS Studio.
Depending on your computer devices you can add NDI source, Ultrastudio card or USB video card
Just log on to your account and connect your Mac or PC to a video switcher or scaler, and drag over your graphics window, or display URL as we call it. Grafias can run on low-spec laptops, like chromebook.
Playback video on venue projectors, and your live stream at the same time.
Grafias is layer based which means you can compose layers of graphics on top of each other. You can playback all layers or just a single one in a display url, so you can control specific screens for maximum flexibility.
Runs displays to anywhere